Brian Wilson – Master Winemaker.
Brian Wilson is a highly acclaimed international expert in the field of wine and winemaking.
Wilson’s ability to capture the personality of the “Golden Horse” Vineyard, one of Victoria’s highest acclaimed and greatest vineyard elevates him without question to the top of the best winemaker list every year.
Wilson creates wines that allow the vineyard and vintage to control the direction of the wine.
Brian Wilson has had 33 years’ experience in the international wine industry and is extremely successful winning many awards and trophies.
These include Gold medals in the London International Wine Challenge, Awards for the best Victorian wines, success at the Sydney and Melbourne Wine shows winning Trophies for his Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Pinot Noir. Over the years, his wines have won more than 200 individual medals
Some of Brian Wilson’s many achievements and accolades include: –
- Trophy – Australia’s Best Premium Chardonnay – National Wine Show, Canberra.
- Trophy – Australia’s Best Sparkling Wine – National Wine Show, Canberra
- Winner of Winewise Award for the best Sauvignon Blanc in Australia and New Zealand.
- Double Gold Medal: – New York International Wine Show – Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gold Medal:- Chardonnay Du Monde France (4 times)
- Winemaker of the Year – Eastern Europe (twice)